With more snow on the way Boulder Brook is the perfect place to stay when planning a trip to visit Rocky Mountain National Park. From a guided snowshoeing trip around Bear Lake to taking the kids sledding at Hidden Valley, there is something for everyone to enjoy. Below are a few tips for staying safe and having fun in RMNP.
What Should I Bring?
- Polarized sunglasses
- Brimmed hat
- An insulation layer
- Snacks and plenty of water
- Don’t forget to bring a small day pack and your camera!
What Should I Wear?
- Comfortable, loose fitting clothing and waterproof boots
- Mountain weather is unpredictable, so be prepared for rain, snow, sun, cold weather, and wind
Snowshoe / Sled Rentals in Estes Park
- Estes Park Mountain Shop (970)586-6548
- Warming House (970)586-2995